Music for All is dedicated to helping people of all ages and social backgrounds get involved in the amazing world of music making. Established for over 20 years, MfA knows making music changes lives and can help physical and mental well-being.
This round of applications allows for five different types of projects:
1) Projects which are based on electric guitars and/orukuleles. We are inviting groups in need of guitars (electric only, no amplifiers included) and/or ukuleles to apply for some very special instruments. (NB - no cash will be awarded in this category)
2) Projects based on analogue synthesisers: we have up to 20 special Behringer MS-1 analogue synthesisers to award to deserving projects. (NB - no cash will be awarded in this category)
3) Projects based on community choirs:Up to £2,000 per successful application to support one or multiple choir-based community projects.
4) Projects making a contribution to local communities and diversity: Up to £2,000 per successful application to support one or multiple diverse community projects.
5) Educational establishments nurturing talent in children aged between 11-16 in underprivileged communities: Up to £2,000 per successful application to support one or multiple educational establishments nurturing underprivileged young talent.
This round of Music for All awards is designed to recognise the challenges Covid has brought to nearly all music makers and acknowledge the vital role music plays in uniting communities.
We use Submittable to accept and review our submissions.